Fero’s Magazine is a bold new fashion publication centered on natural genetic beauty and accessibility. Fero’s content often features no makeup and minimal retouching, as well as accessibly sourced clothing ranging from aspiring designers and thrift stores to established labels and showrooms. Fero’s aims to empower aspiring and established artists to express themselves through fashion art.
Fero’s online content consists of fashion and beauty web editorials, fashion video, interactive editorials, as well as celebrity and artist interviews. The content is driven towards providing an outlet for natural beauty and creative styling. Contributors will receive tear sheets of their published works.
Fero’s prints a large annual limited edition coffee table book. The print edition is a luxury 300 page hardbound book and consists of fashion and beauty editorials. Designed to elevate the space it inhibits, it becomes an essential conversation starter piece, and beautiful addition to any home. The book is only available in print as a limited edition product. No digital copies will be available of the print book. Contributors will receive tear sheets of their published works.
Fero’s visual language is bold, clear, and easily digestible. Copy is brief and to the point. Imagery is conscious, inclusive, and minimally retouched.
Fero’s accepts fashion and beauty editorial submissions as well as fashion film and interactive fashion media. Our content centers around natural beauty, and thus images must be minimally retouched.
– Webitorials must have a name that does not exceed 15 characters.
– Webitorials must have at least 5 looks. Exceptions may be made for editorials that we are strongly drawn to.
– Models must be agency represented, and all team credits must include applicable agencies/management/representatives.
– Clothing credits must be included along with the designer/brand name. All brands/designers are welcome regardless of origin. Fero’s does not accept stylist’s own as a credit.
– Accepted submissions will receive Tear Sheets within 14 days of publication.
– Fero’s reserves the right to cancel submissions that have been modified prior to publication date. Team and styling credentials, as well as title or description changes will not result cancellation.